New Waterproof 16X52 High Definition Monocular Telescope
- Solid Framework and shock-absorbing Rubber Armor with Stripes : Its tight fitting protection makes it usable to withstand the toughest weather conditions. And The rubber armor with stripes makes it comfortable for use and keeps it from slipping out from your hand.
- 16X52 High Power Magnification : Have the best view in your outdoor adventures. To see 16X closer with a clear and bright image with the generous, light-gathering 52mm objective wide lens.
- Large BAK-4 Prism inside and Fully Multi-coated Lens Coating : Strengthen the key function of a monocular, guarantee superior light transmission and brightness, make your view brighter, clearer and delivers crisp images.
- Waterproof, Dust-proof, and Shockproof Design : Nitrogen-filled waterproof and O-ring sealed optics prevent moisture, dust and debris and ensures the living waterproof function.
- Ideal for outdoor enthusiasts and wilderness explorers : a handheld and must-have for bird watching, wildlife, hunting, hiking, mountaineering, camping, surveillance and traveling
- Compatible mobile phone : iPhone 11 /11 Pro/11 Pro Max /XS /XS Max /XR/X/8 plus/8 /7plus /7 /6 / 6s /6plus/5/5s/4s/SE, Samsung GALAXY S9, S9+, S8, S6, S6 Edge, S5 , Note, LG, HTV, Sony, and almost all other smartphones on the market.
Monocular Telescope Specifications
- Magnification: 16x / 40x
- Objective lens: 52mm
- Prism Type: BAK-4
- Objective lens coating: FMC
- Prism system: BAK4 Prism
- Field of view: 360ft/1000yds
- Weight of monocular: 0.61 pounds
- 1x 16X52 Monocular
- 1x Smartphone Adapter
- 1x Extendable Tripod
- 1x Carrying bag
- 1x Eyepiece and Lens Protection Covers
- 1x Cleaning Cloth
- 1x Straps
- It enables you to observe target in the distant world with more true-to-life details.
- Beauty is everywhere! Let's capture them, record them, and share it with all other people!
CUSTOMER QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Answer: I know that I find it easier to focus and it’s a brighter view than using binoculars. There is only one window of vision versus trying to get two eyes to combine two windows of vision into a single view. I only use this and no longer will bother with binoculars because it offers a quick single line of vision.
Question:What is the difference between 15 x 52 and 40 x 60 telescope？
Answer:Two different specifications determine different magnifications. The larger the value, the greater the magnification, the farther you can see, the clearer the image.
Question:Is this practical for star gazing/taking pictures of the moon with a phone?
Answer: You should get good results with a tripod and a phone adapter. The optics are excellent.
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We Also Recommend
Microscope Camera: for Android, Mac & PC
New Upgrade Furniture Protector (16PCS)
Tendaisy Touchable PU Leather Change Bag